Available only in doctor’s offices, Medical Microdermabrasion is a mechanical exfoliation of the surface of the skin. By utilizing tiny crystals to exfoliate, followed by a gentle suction, this procedure leaves the skin soft, clean, and renewed with a more even skin tone.
Recommended for acne prone skin, enlarged pores, blackheads and whiteheads, sun-damaged, aged skin, or for those wanting skin rejuvenation in a non-invasive skin maintenance regime.
Each session consists of skin cleansing, the microdermabrasion treatment, massage, rejuvenation masque, and sunscreen application.
- Improves dull or uneven skin color
- Relieves clogged pores and blackheads
- Softens general roughness or thickened patches of dead skin (elbows, feet)
- Refines the appearance of fine lines, large pores, acne, & hyperpigmentation
- Increases circulation for a natural glow
Treatment time approximately 60 min.
Microdermabrasion is a valuable skin care tool in and of itself but does not take the place of either laser procedures or therapeutic skin care products. Microdermabrasion is an excellent adjunct to other procedures.
Please call (361) 561-0240 for pricing information.